The 13.3-inch 9 Series offers mobile professionals and power users a laptop equally suited for work and entertainment. This super sleek looking device comes sporting the Samsung’s hallmark SuperBright Plus display, Intel Core i5 Processor, made of Duralumin, typically found in advanced aircrafts and offers construction quality twice as durable as aluminum, and all while keeping the laptop weight under 3 lbs.
When you first take a look at the 9 Series its screams premium quality. You’ll definitely turns some heads at the coffee shop when you whip this out, set it on the table and open the 9 Series ultra-thin 0.64 inch profile.
The 9 Series makes use of Samsung’s new power-efficient lithium polymer batteries, and achieves up to 6.5 hours of battery life on average. Lithium polymer batteries extend the life of the product with double the lifespan for up to three years or 1,000 charging cycles.
The new 9 Series come equipped with USB 3.0, Bluetooth 3.0, built-in WiMax and utilizes the latest in Wi-Fi and USB Sleep & Charge technologies.
It will be available in February 2011, starting at $1,599.
- CPU: Second Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) / Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Storage (max): 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Screen: 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
- Resolution: 1366×768
- Graphics: Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
- Speakers: 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
- Battery: Lithium Polymer; up to 6.5 hours
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n; WiMaxi
- Weight: 2.89 lbs.