As technology continues to evolve and integrate deeper into our daily lives we see our devices becoming smaller, even virtually non-existant in some cases. Until recently these types of devices where only dreamt of through our childhood imaginations or in the latest Sci-Fi blockbuster. Now we’re able to see those imaginations come to life as Stained Glass Labs announces today the first ever wearable technology conference, GLAZED.
GLAZED is a 3-day Glass and Wearable Tech event located in the heart of downtoan San Francisco including: a weekend hackathon put on by Stained Glass Labs/AngelHack, a 1-day Glazed Conference: A Glass and Wearable Platform Business Thought Leadership Symposium culminating into the Digital Fall Tech Fashion Show co-produced by Ubergizmo and Stained Glass Labs!
“We’re extremely excited to fuel the growth of this up & coming industry by building the Glazed Conference to function as a centerpiece for years to come.” – Kyle Ellicott, Founder of Stained Glass Labs
The Glazed Conference will seek to bring in all the major players into the discussion including:
- Top Tier Press and Editors from TechZulu, VentureBeat, ReadWrite, All Things D, The Wall Street Journal, TIME, TechCrunch, Ubergizmo, Examiner among others
- Over $20bn funding on stage from Blue Chip Investors like Mayfield, Samsung Ventures, Rising Tide Ventures, DN Capital, KPCB, Quallcom Ventures, Spark Capital, Bloomberg Capital and Softtech VC
- The Top GLASS focused entrepreneurs in the world
- Industry Experts from Mobile weighing in and interpreting how to Design, Build, and Monetize for success
- Large Corporate “Hack Teams” looking to develop cool applications on wearable technologies
The focus of the weekend is to foster conversation with the Silicon Valley and the world’s top tier investors, press, developers and entrepreneurs around wearable technology. We will gather with the goal of defining market potential, penetration points and acceleration opportunities for the ecosystem.
You can nab your tickets below and use our special discount code “techzulu” for 25% off!: