We had special guest Denise Grayson of The Social Network. Denise is an intellectual property attorney who portrays Gretchen, Eduardo Saverin’s attorney in the movie. Denise talks about how her work in the movie brought a deja vu from her experiences dealing with ambitious Internet entrepreners on Wall Street during Web 1.0.
Other extended segments were AOL’s takeover of Techcrunch, our favorite demos from TechCrunch Disrupt and the best reenactment of AngelGate you’ll ever see.
Make sure to join us next Friday for the next episode of TZLaw, live on location from Blogword in Las Vegas.
TZ Law Episode 1
- Facebook “Download Your Information” Feature
- Facebook Private Groups
- Social Media User’s Bill of Rights
- TechCrunch Sale to AOL:
- TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield Gripe Pitch
- TechCrunch Disrupt Start Battlefield Namesake Pitch
- Wiretapping the Internet
- Net Neutrality Dies
- Pre-Crime Data Mining Company Social Intelligence