Having a man on the inside and rooting for new initiatives is a win-win for all parties involved. That brings us to Greg Mertz, Lead Advisor for Technology Initiatives at Warner Bros. Records (WBR). In his role at WBR, he helps to steer the leadership into promising technology investments and partnerships.
- Greg has led Series A investments in tech-based enterprises
- Created and oversees the Stanford Warner Music Leadership Initiative
- Plays an Advisory role to multiple startup companies in the media space
- Consulted with WMG, Island Def Jam and other major labels on a range of promotional initiatives, including recording projects, marketing, promotion, digital media, live performance and brand sponsorships.
- Worked with top talent including Jason Derulo, Linkin Park, Jason Mraz, Cher, Lily Allen, Trey Songz, and Kaskade.
- Founding member of President Obama’s Entertainment Advisory Council
Join us at REACH NeXT:
- Secure your ticket now for early bird pricing ($500 OFF!) and to learn from some of the most brilliant & pioneering minds in tech.
Want to Demo Your Startup or Sponsor?
Building partnerships not sponsorships is what we are all about. We take the time to learn about our partners targets, goals and create unique experiences. REACH OUT to us to setup a call.
- Startup Exhibitor Space Available starting at $500 (Half Day)
- Sponsored giveaways and contests
- Custom partnerships