Make In LA begun the process of recruiting Batch 2 of their Make in LA hardware accelerator. A great opportunity for any early stage hardware startup.
Make in LA is LA’s first hardware accelerator. Make in LA makes hardware less hard, working with 5 promising start-ups at a time. They de-risk hardware companies by focusing on the team, the technology, the market, and the manufacturing with their in-house experts as well as their global network. Perks include office space, prototype lab, production facilities, mentoring, and investments up to $150,000 in the first 4 months.
They are just over the halfway mark with their current class and have been continuously improving their program to increase the value for their entrepreneurs, their products and their business.
- 100% hardware-focused four month program
- Up to $150,000 in investments per startup
- Free office space + makerspace + manufacturing partnership
- Industrial designer in residence
- One-on-one mentoring and coaching with 50+ mentors
- Exclusive dinners and talks with hardware startup CEOs
Who can apply:
- Early stage hardware startups with a technologically advanced product and a proof of concept for their technology or early prototype
- Candidates accepted from anywhere in the world
- Application period through December 13th at 11:59pm PST
- Batch 2 will run from February 8th through June 11th, 2016 in Chatsworth, CA
- Application link http://makeinla.com/apply/