The TechZulu team is coming back to Pubcon this year from November 8-11 to bring you some amazing content from the masters of affiliate marketing, Search and SEO, Social Media, Link building, Advertising, Branding, PR, Analytics and tons more. For those who may be new to Pubcon its an educational conference and industry trade show programmed specifically for web professionals and website site owners. Although their center piece is Search Engine Marketing, Whether your primary role is in web site marketing, corporate IT development, or as a technology business management, you will find something of value at PubCon (aka: Publishers Conference).
TechZulu will be bringing you all the action live from the showroom floor, however if you want to attend and just are looking for a few reasons to push you to buy that ticket. Other then to come hang with the TZ crew of course. Here are 10:
- High Level of Content : Each PubCon track or sub-conference is focused on a specific aspect of marketing featuring topics that are important to your marketing and traffic-acquisition strategies. We focus on some of the hottest trends and topics by asking speakers to prepare part of their presentation just prior to PubCon, resulting in discussions that cover the very latest trends.
- Networking : The WebmasterWorld community started PubCon in an English Pub where attendees got together to learn from and interact with others in their market space. Networking is readily available at breakfast, lunch, during session breaks, and well into the night at PubCon’s many cocktail hours and parties.
- Prime-Time Speakers : PubCon attendees will hear and talk with the early adopting who’s who of Internet marketing, at the conference widely recognized as the speakers conference, where speakers come to learn as well as to share their vast knowledge.
- Post-Conference Networking Resources : PubCon attendees receive a bound printed manual of the show, and a full CD of all PubCon presentation PowerPoints is mailed to all full conference attendees.
- Takeaways : PubCon presentations always end with at least one specific takeaway that you can apply to your business’ own projects.
- Test Yourself : By spending time with others in your field at PubCon Las Vegas 2010, you’ll get an accurate idea of how your skill set stacks up, and gain valuable insight into which areas of your work you may need to focus on for continued growth and success.
- Value : We realize how much you have invested in attending a conference. PubCon strives to provide the best value available in search and social media marketing conferences today, offering direct value in the form of education, new contacts, professional relationships, vendors and partnerships.
- Vendors : Use PubCon as an opportunity to talk with vendors about their services that you use or may wish to try, in the PubCon exhibit hall.
- Professional : PubCon is in it’s tenth year, with event management roots running over 20 years. From registration to at-the-show services, PubCon engages in a professional yet personal touch that stands out in an oftentimes crowded field.
- Your Clients, customers, and especially your competitors will attend.
Want to Sponsor?
We currently have a few sponsorship slots open If you would like to be part of this amazing conference and show your support for TechZulu. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.