Bitcoin is frequently hailed as the next big technological disruption. As digital currency, bitcoins and other alt-coins are created and distributed outside the control of a central authority, and are already being accepted as a form of payment by both e-commerce and brick-and-mortar companies.
The underlying Bitcoin platform will likely see other types of peer-to-peer applications as well which could ultimately transform the business landscape.
Tonight, talkTECH is partnering with USC’s Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM) to host a forum exploring the trends, regulatory environment, and product innovations likely to engender a tipping point for the mainstream adoption of bitcoin.
TechZulu Chief Host Amanda Coolong will be presenting, along with:
- Ken Feldman, founder of Blockstreet
- Dan Roseman, founder of Coinality
- Micah Winkelspecht, USC alumni and CEO of Bitvault
- Damian Greco, founder of Promenade Capital Partners
- Andrew Beal, attorney at Crowley Corporate Attorneys
- Travis Skweres, co-founder and CEO of Coinmarket
REGISTER NOW with the promo code TZ-25-OFF for a $25 discount on tickets. See you tonight!