Digital Comics Panel Part 2
TechZulu and Digital LA have a real treat for all you comic fans out there! We have actor Thomas Jane (Hung, Punisher), Marvel, Graphic.ly, Dan Fraga, Joelle Sellner, and Hal Hefner. Join the discussion with digital comics, animation and games experts for the third annual Digital Comics panel. We’ll discuss how comics and comic book characters are part of an overall entertainment franchise, including animation, games, movies, iPad apps, web series, and promotion via social media.
- Thomas Jane, actor (Hung, Punisher), Founder / President of Raw Studios (comics and graphic novels publisher) @thomasjane
- TQ Jefferson, Marvel Entertainment, VP of Production, Games @Marvel
- David Uslan, Graphicly, VP of Business Development @graphicly; formerly at Branded Entertainment and ICM
- Dan Fraga, Director of Ricky Gervais show, illustrator on MTV’s Hard Times of RJ Berger animated sequences, former comic book artist for Marvel (Wolverine), DC (Superman), Image (Witchblade) @fragaboom
- Joelle Sellner, writer, Marvel Digital Holiday Issue, DC Comics Cartoon Network Action Pack. TV/animation: Avengers, Teen Titans, Jackie Chan Adventures @whereisjoelle
- Hal Hefner, artist, writer and creator of Heavy Metal Magazine’s first online comic, Gates @gatesthecomic
- Moderator: Kevin Winston, Digital LA @DigitalLA @kevinwinston
This will all be streamed right here on TechZulu for those will not be able to make it.
Follow the discussion live via Twitter: Digital LA http://twitter.com/digitalla, or tweet questions so we can ask our speakers via #DigitalLAcomics on Mon 7/18 form 8-9:30p.
7 -8p: Check-in and Networking
9:30-10p Even More Networking