TechZulu is proud to team up with Digital LA and accelerators Amplify, StartEngine, Launchpad, local companies BetterWorks, PromoJam, start-ups and co-working spaces, all working together to create the first-ever Silicon Beach Fest to celebrate startups, tech, and entertainment! This fest will include panels, workshops, cocktails and keynotes for startups, content creators, developers, social media marketers, designers, entrepreneurs, and more.
VENUE HUBS Will Have Themed Panel Content:
- Hollywood (Viceroy): Movies Go Social, Music Goes Social, on how movie studios, labels and startups use new tech tools to promote content
- Arts & Lifestyle (Hotel Erwin): Fashion, Art, Action Sports, Green, Good
- Startup (Amplify): Dev Debate, Meet the Angels, Women of Silicon Beach
- Design/Dev Hub (Launchpad LA): Design + developers, UI, UX panels
- Pitch (StartEngine @ Shutters): Startups 3-minute pitches w judges
- Productivity (BetterWorks @ Silicon Beach House): small biz productivity
- Influencer (PromoJam) @ Tech Cube: social tools
- Press: Techzulu @ Coloft. TechZulu interviews; press lounge
- Content: Web / viral videos TBA
- Advertising: Agencies rock digital, TBA
- Media/Tech: io/LA (Hollywood)
- Cross Campus: Startup Village, Keynotes, Registration, Panels
- CoWorks: TBA
- Jason Nazar will present Startup Uncensored on Thurs June 21
We’ve never had our own LA-created tech festival, so we’re making this one, grass-roots style. Help make it what u want it to be!
Suggest a Panel: Email panel ideas including title, description, moderator and 3-5 speakers you’ve confirmed HERE with SBF as subject
Offer a service: We’re looking for donated services, food / drink / alcohol sponsors, apps, etc. to help run the fest. For example: Uber is offering a town car ride credit code. We are looking for West side restaurant apps to help attendees figure out where to go to for lunch. Services must offer some sort of discount/deal for SBF attendees. Email HERE with SBF as subject.
Offer space: If u have / know a venue with good space to host at least 4 hours of panels/events Fri June 22 and Sat June 23, email HERE with SBF as subject.
Help with logistics: We’ll need a Volunteer Coordinator, Registration Coordinator, and tons of volunteers (who’ll all get comped to attend the conference). Only volunteer to help if you are hard-working and can get things done. No crazies or flakes. Email HERE with SBF as subject.
REGISTRATION will be available soon!
Get psyched! We’re heading to the beach the first weeknd of summer for the Silicon Beach Fest!